You must have non-owners insurance in order to solo in our airplanes. 

Visit the Pilots Club website for the latest Minimum Required Hull Damage Insurance amount and Maximum Liability amount at Page is titled “Fleet at a Glance”. 

Minimum Required Hull Damage:  Is the minimum amount that you must have in order to solo our airplanes.
Maximum Liability Amount:  Is the maximum amount that you could have to pay if you damage an airplane.

Non-Owner (Renter) Insurance (but there are many others):

AVEMCO is our #1 choice when it comes to non-owner insurance.  Use our partner account code #453054982 when you check out.

STARRGATE:  Is unique in that they offer short term policies.  So you could get a 30 day policy and then renew for additional 30 days if you needed to.