When flying solo, you must have a number of documents with you while flying:
- Student Pilot certificate
- Government issued photo ID
- Current solo endorsement
- If pursuing the Private license
- A current third-class medical
- If you are on a solo cross-country flight (more than 25NM from the starting point)
- Cross country solo endorsement for category, make and model of aircraft you are flying (i.e. Airplane Single Engine Land, Cessna 172N).
- CFI endorsement for the specific flight and flight plan being flown. A new endorsement is required for each flight.
And of course the AROW documents for the aircraft – Airworthiness, Registration, Operating Limitations and Weight and Balance.